Wednesday, November 14, 2007

meme-ories

Okay, so I got tagged by Sharon for a new meme, thank you Sharon! I know I'm definitely not that interesting, but here goes:

38 things about me that you may or may not want to know: (38, really?)

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Cee, definitely, he makes me laugh all the time, it's one of the things I love about him most.

2. What were you doing at 0800? Today? Most everyday I'm drinking a coffee and debating whether to eat breakfast...thrilling, I know.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Chatting with my mother-in-law and her sister about 'Dancing with the Stars'--one of their fave programs...I can take it or leave it....mostly leave it.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Nothing horrific, thank God.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "I think I'll make myself a coffee"...to no-one in particular.

6. How many beverages did you have today? 2 coffees, 1 glass water so far.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Silver with black bristles.

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Umm...groceries last night...again with the thrilling...

9. Where were you last night? At home, where I should be....where were you?

10. What color is your front door? Light brown (think coffee with lots of cream).

11. Where do you keep your change? In a change purse, and an old tin from Harrod's dept. store (no, not the one in London, the one in the Toronto International Airport)

12. What’s the weather like today? Overcast, windy but warm, especially warm for the middle of November.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Heavenly Hash.

14. What excites you? I'm such a geek, I get excited when I figure out a knitting pattern that was giving me trouble--really it doesn't take much.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Define cut...if you mean 'off' as in all of it, no...well periodically I do, but other than that I settle for the odd trim.

16. Are you over the age of 25? Let's go with yes...I'll even admit to being 29...for the umpteenth year in a row.

17. Do you talk a lot? Yes, especially to myself.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Do I watch the O.C. do what? Let's go with no...didn't they take that off the air anyway?

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, several anyones in fact.

20. Do you make up your own words? All the time, especially when I'm talking to myself.

21. Are you a jealous person? Yes, unfortunately.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Anne (with an E).

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kari

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Cee, always.

25. What does the last text message you received say? Something from the cel provider about minutes or some crap like that.

26. Do you chew on your straw? Eww...no...when I was 5 years old I cut the roof of my mouth really badly with a straw whilst drinking a Dairy Queen chocolate shake (don't ask how...suffice it to say I was clumsy then and I'm clumsy now) and so from then on I've had a strained relationship with straws...

27. Do you have curly hair? Most definitely, it keeps getting curlier as I get older too, no matter what I do.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Well, other than the fact that my inner grammar teacher is going to automatically correct that sentence for ending with a preposition, I suppose the next place I'm going to will be home.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Other than my inner grammar teacher? My brother, he is the biggest, rudest snob I know.

30. What was the last thing you ate? A turkey-bacon & tomato sannywich for lunch.

31. Will you get married in the future? Already there.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? The Monster Squad (how's that for a blast from the past??!) on DVD.

33. Is there anyone you like right now? I like lots of people and animals, too.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? This morning...oh. so. thrilling.

35. Are you currently depressed? Does it get dark at night? Seriously, something I've had to fight all my life...you know what they say about the tears of a clown...

36. Did you cry today? No...but the day's not over yet.

37. Why did you answer and post this? I had a discussion with myself and we I decided 'what the heck'

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Arrgh, here I must protest...I say if you are reading it and you feel like doing it, go for it.

3 comments:

flutter said...

Oh, I like you.

Sharon said...

Thank you for doing the meme, Kiki. I see you have one of those brothers too...aren't we lucky! ;)

Kiki said...

Hee hee, thanks Flutter, you are awesome. Sharon, thanks again for tagging me. Yes, those brothers seems to be very common, don't they?